FRIDAY

ooo. could slack already. it's like, holidays! =D planned to go out with huiting and charis etc, but yeah, i couldn't make it. argh. so, yeah.



SATURDAY

aha. went to my auntie's house. go there play guitar, go swimming, argh swam till i turned dark =D hahas. geez.. stayed there overnight, so yeah. wow. slept early that night cause got guitar lesson early morning, so gotta rush back. =D yeah. =D

SUNDAY
had guitar lesson today, then went over to my other auntie's house for lunch. =D geez. played lots. came home and played my pokemon. o.o yeah. defeated elite four today (FINALLY). was so happy. then my gameboy ran outta batt. damn. so charged it, and now can play again. =D hahas. then i played minesweeper flags with giddy, which we havent played for ages (since december holidays), which i thrashed him. hahas. it was so close. we both got 25 already and were fighting for that last mine. freaky. i just anyhow click and tio that mine. lol.. giddy said i was lucky. =D geez. he gtg, so we decided to play next tym lo. hahas. giddy, u wanted a rematch =D

- Sunday, October 26, 2008

By Myself
Hello, I'm Celine and I'm 13 going 14 years old and I love EDWARD and I hate that person and I wish for ??. I ♥ the Cullens.

My birthday's on 1st May and i demand presents(:

Yays!
Twilight:D
Guitar:D
6A'07:D
Aww...
That personD:

Bold Italic Underline Strike

Demands
New handphone!
New guitar! [preferably acoustic]
CAPO
Tour around the world
WEBCAM!
Play AUDI
Twilight series
Watch TWILIGHT the movie
Watch Diamond Dust Rebellion
Irritate yirong =D

Be My Escape

Tremble For My Beloved
PCS
♥6A'07ClassBlog
♥6A'07ClassForum
♥GiddyFrancis
♥GloriaJUNIOR!
♥SYSiewYi
♥link
♥link
♥link
AHS
♥Godwin
♥Hosy [AHSian + PCSian]
♥Infocomm
♥1B'08
♥Michelle
♥link
♥link
♥link

Time Is Running Out
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Never Let You Down
Designer: Janet
Image: EdwardandBella
Stock: Lookslikerain
Textures: Urbanstrokes, Singforme_x
Brushes: Deathsex