yeah back from today.

SATURDAY
was boring-o. didnt do much but read storybooks. went online late at night.

SUNDAY
today more fun. at least i managed to wake up in time for my guitar lessons. today's first lesson. cher was nice. got my guitar all tuned up. needa get new guitar. was damn fun. =D okto is OUT today lols. then it was followed by computer playing - photoshop. was clowning around. geez. kay. then went out at around 7, go celebrate my grandma's birthday! ate lots, then played gameboy wib my cuz. was trading etc. articuno was killed by my cuz's articuno. argh. one lvl higher than mii. damn. went on to trade, battle etc. then it was cut cake time! wooh. then dat cake shop person give wrong number of candle, give one less. so frustrating lols. then nvm sing song, cut cake. fun fun. then went home after eating lols. so sian after that, decided to go online and blog =D yeah. dat friday when we got results chun han and i were like, eh top 3 in our class are from infocomm! then chun han went, "see, infocomm people so smart". yay. GO INFOCOMM! =D bored now. looking for guitar stuff. =D cya!

- Sunday, October 19, 2008

By Myself
Hello, I'm Celine and I'm 13 going 14 years old and I love EDWARD and I hate that person and I wish for ??. I ♥ the Cullens.

My birthday's on 1st May and i demand presents(:

Yays!
Twilight:D
Guitar:D
6A'07:D
Aww...
That personD:

Bold Italic Underline Strike

Demands
New handphone!
New guitar! [preferably acoustic]
CAPO
Tour around the world
WEBCAM!
Play AUDI
Twilight series
Watch TWILIGHT the movie
Watch Diamond Dust Rebellion
Irritate yirong =D

Be My Escape

Tremble For My Beloved
PCS
♥6A'07ClassBlog
♥6A'07ClassForum
♥GiddyFrancis
♥GloriaJUNIOR!
♥SYSiewYi
♥link
♥link
♥link
AHS
♥Godwin
♥Hosy [AHSian + PCSian]
♥Infocomm
♥1B'08
♥Michelle
♥link
♥link
♥link

Time Is Running Out
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Never Let You Down
Designer: Janet
Image: EdwardandBella
Stock: Lookslikerain
Textures: Urbanstrokes, Singforme_x
Brushes: Deathsex